Green Rooftop Market
On the occasion of Global Recycling Day WeWork and eco&more are hosting a Green Rooftop Market on Sunday March 17th at WeWork Taixing Road to showcase some of Shanghai green vendors and learn about DIY recycling topics.
Free entrance to the market, you only need to book for the workshops as they have limited spots. Eco&more will have a refill station available from 11.00-17.00.
BBQ by Kate&Kimi, music and beers from Goose Island!
Vendors include BEEZIRO, Boomi, Greenwave, Baluchon, Eu Noia, Goma Greens, Cakemyday, UseDem, Zer’0waste, Lizzy's All Natural and eco&more.
Bring your own...
* Tote bag (shopping bag) for up to 15% discount on products.
* Food container (or plate) and fork to enjoy 10% discount on Kate & Kimi new products and 2RMB discount on Cakemyday plant-base cakes.
* Old toothbrush or shampoo bottles for 15% discount on all Boomi products.
* Pouch bag for 2RMB on BEEZIRO.
* Reusable straw to enjoy discounts on Lizzy's All Natural smoothie.
* Eco&more used bottles to enjoy up to 50% discount on the refill selection.
* Eu Noia pure essential oil blend used bottles to get a 10RMB off on 10ml blends refill.
* Old Goma Greens honey glass bottle for 10% discount on pure honey.
* If you bring back your old food wraps, Baluchon will rewax them for free. If you have woven cotton fabric/clothes that cannot be donated to charity, Baluchon will also collect them to repurpose them into cool products (100% cotton only).
* Old jeans for the jeans upcycle workshop (reserve in advance).
+ 5RMB discount on Goose Island bottled beers purchased sans disposable glasses
Global Recycling Day
WeWork, 6/F, 89 Taixing Road, Shanghai